• Alternadiv.com's XenForo Demo

This is a block notice using "accent" styling to show what a notice looks like.

• This is a scrolling notice to show what a scrolling notice would look like on a paticular style. "Light" styling is shown.
  • This is another scrolling notice. "Dark" styling is shown.
  • Hey, look! A scrolling notice with "Primary" styling.
  • Can... can it be a scrolling notice with "Accent" styling?!

An article forum with "preview" display

I use the Facebook connected accounts feature, so I set up a Facebook developers app some time ago. I received 2 emails, and they are gonna suspend my app if I don't reply to them. But I don't know how I should reply to them to comply with it. I mean what should I write as a response. Read more Continue reading...
Just thought I'd be the first to ask .... when can we expect XF 2.3 ? :ROFLMAO::X3: - Ok, I'm outta here lol Keep up the good work XenForo :D Continue reading...
batpool52! submitted a new resource: Signature Once - Allows user signature to be shown only once per thread or once per page. Read more Continue reading...
Continue reading...
batpool52! submitted a new resource: Change Content Owner - Allows content owner to be changed for threads, posts, profile posts, media, albums, and comments. Read more Continue reading...
Siropu submitted a new resource: Chat 2 by Siropu - Feature-rich, mobile-friendly chat application. Read more Continue reading...
Hi, I am trying to move one of my Flarum 1.2 forums to Xenforo. I am currently trying to import one column from the following tables in Flarum DB. 1. users 2. discussions 3. posts Not sure how exactly to do it. Are there any GUI tools that can help me easily import these columns? Currently, I am looking to simply import the content and associate it with the user name. I will be using the latest version of Xenforo. Do let me know if you need any extra information. Thanks Continue reading...